Padon & Zander
At the Windberg 4
Proprietors: Julian Padon & Bennet Pfeifer
Online settlement of disputes in accordance with Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform, which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
1. 'Things Will Change Clothing' (owner Julian Padon) pledges to treat the personal data of customers confidentially. The collection, processing and use of personal data is in accordance with the statutory provisions. Personal data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of contract processing. Your data will be passed on to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In order to process payments, we may pass on your payment data to the bank or payment service provider you have selected. With complete processing of the contract and complete payment of the purchase price, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial law regulations.
The data received from the customer are collected, processed and used by Padon & Zander GbR (Julian Padon) for contract processing and, if the customer expressly consents, for its own advertising purposes. Your data will not be passed on to other third parties or used for advertising purposes.
If Padon & Zander GbR (Julian Padon) uses the data for its own advertising purposes with the express consent of the customer, the customer has the right to object to such use at any time by notifying Padon & Zander GbR (Julian Padon).
2. The customers of Padon& Zander GbR can view and edit their own user information at any time in the protected area of the website after registration. Customers can contact Padon & Zander GbR at any time to delete user information. According to the Federal Data Protection Act you have a right to free information about your stored data as well as if necessary a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data.
3. we protect our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all risks is not possible.
5. use Facebook Social Plugins
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". When you visit a website on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "I like" button or making a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the Facebook data protection information. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or of their use by Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must register before visiting our website.
6. If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact us:
Padon & Zander GbR
At the Windberg 4
Owner: Julian Padon, Bennet Pfeifer
NOTES ON PAYMENT PROCESSING WHEN PAYING BY CREDIT CARD
The website is billed by credit card:
185 Berry Street, suite 550.
San Francisco, CA 94107, USA